|How We Can Save YOU
Buyer's Choice Realty, Exclusive Buyer's Agents
Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Southwest Michigan
Studies have shown, time and again, that buyers who use an exclusive buyer�s agent save money -- an average of 6% off the listing price of the home.
|Here are seven ways your Exclusive Buyers Agent can help you save money in buying a home:|
1. Honest advice based on your best interests is our stock in trade. We painstakingly research and aggressively negotiate -- 100% on your side -- so that you pay the lowest price possible.
2. A thorough, professional home inspection can save you money if it is required as part of the contract. Time and again, we have been able to help our buyers save thousands by having the seller make repairs before closing. Most important - YOU hire the inspector. Don't rely on an inspection that was ordered by the seller.
3. Disclosures are very important. We will help you make sure there are no violations of building codes, zoning laws, home owner association rules, or any other serious discrepancies. And, if there are problems, it is our job to be sure the contract says the seller pays the entire cost of bringing violations into compliance.
4. Most buyers realize the importance of having a home inspection when buying an existing home, but many buyers do not realize the importance of a strict home inspection when buying a new home. Construction defects can cost you thousands of dollars if you discover them only AFTER you close on your new home.
5. Time is of the essence when you make an offer to purchase a home. We will help you establish a time limit for consideration of your offer. The seller might otherwise delay a decision hoping for other offers or a "bidding war" for the property. Without a time limit, the seller might delay for days, weeks or even months, keeping you tied up and unable to make an offer on another home.
6. A sale should be contingent on the original appraisal coming in at or over the sales price. If the appraisal is low, we will make sure you have the option to cancel the contract if the seller does not lower the price.
7. Knowing the seller's motivation can help you negotiate a better deal on a home. A traditional real estate agent works for the seller and won't tell you anything that can lower the price you will offer for a home. On the other hand, a traditional real estate agent is required to tell the seller if you have indicated you will pay more than what you might make in your first offer. We negotiate on your behalf with 100% loyalty to your interests.
|Contact Buyers Choice Realty to save money on when buying a new home. An Exclusive Buyer�s Agent gives full 100% loyalty and 100% confidentiality to the buyer. You can rely on our experience and expertise to help you make the best purchase offer possible with protection for your interests built into the offer.|
a home in Kalamazoo
with a TRUE BUYER'S AGENT
at your side!
a Home! | Mortgage Calculators
About Sandy Jurich & Buyer's Choice Realty | What is an EBA?
Why We NEVER Work for Sellers | Buyer Beware! Real Estate Info
Attention FSBOs: We Have Buyers! | How We Can Save YOU Money
Local Area Links | Contact Form | Home Page
|Copyright � 2002-2014 Buyer's Choice Realty and its licensors. All rights reserved. Trademarks not owned by Buyer's Choice Realty are owned by other companies. Rights to design elements such as photos, graphics and computer programs remain the property of their respective owners.|